Looking for an affordable yet stylish and flashy sneaker? The Adidas Cloudfoam Lite Racer delivers just that. Appealing to both boys and girls with its woven jacquard upper that showcases an animal-inspired dot pattern, the Cloudfoam is built for all-day comfort whether you’re wearing for daily use or for running. Versatility is its middle name.
- Versatile. Been wearing it during my workouts, sports and sometimes, while hanging out.
- Very comfortable
- Available in many colours/designs
- Great Cushioning
- Easy to clean
- Good arch support- great for with those with lower back/heal issues.
- Breathable- doesn’t feel stuffy
- Simple yet stylish
- Can walk around with it all day without much discomfort (due to the memory foam footbed).
- Too narrow for my feet- sometimes causing discomfort in the midfeet.
- Not durable. Just a month-plus usage, I can see the stitching is giving out.
- Not the best for running. Sharp pain and discomfort only after minutes of continuous running.
- Poor grip. Slippery at times.
Price: Thanks to my birthday promo from Zalora, I got my pair for just a little below RM 100. Depending on the variant of choice, you can have yours from RM 150 – RM 220.
The Adidas Cloudfoam Lite Racer offers comfort, versatility and style. It is humble and isn’t extravagant, neither in style nor design. It’s a sneaker that can be tagged as “Jack of all trades” with the ability to serve many different purposes, without being too outstanding in any. My only dissatisfaction is the discomfort when running. But seeing I got an Adidas for less than a RM 100 which I can wear daily to work or to the gym (it does a great job in keeping my feet planted while I squat btw), I got nothing to complain about.
| COMFORT |
Very comfortable, but it does feel tight in the middle
Sportswear or casualwear, it adapts
Not the best in performance as it doesn’t specialise in any category
Serves a quality finish that’s worth more than its price tag
Casual, street looks without being overwhelming
The stitching and sole can be seen wearing out only in a month’s usage
Being too versatile can be confusing as it isn’t clear what’s the true purpose of
Great breathability, allowing all-day comfort
| COLOURS AVAILABLE|
Plenty of attractive colour combinations and variants to choose from
Multi-functioning Adidas for below RM 200… a true winner